Sewer Line Repair Spotsylvania
While sewer line leaks and clogging can happen for various reasons, there is only one way to repair them. You have to dig it up, unlock it, or find the leak and fix it. In some cases, you have to replace the line completely.
The cost and hassle of sewer line repair in Spotsylvania can pile up if you are doing it on your own. It may appear like a simple thing to do, but the job must be done right to ensure everything is in the right place.
Why would you get your hands dirty and risk causing even more damage when you can have professionals do it.
Call Junior’s Plumbing!
You can contact us whenever you have a sewer line emergency in Spotsylvania. We have teams available around the clock. More importantly, we are close by, and we can be fast on the scene to prevent the leak or the clog from causing any unnecessary damage and unpleasantries.
5 Signs That You Need Sewer Line Repair
Sometimes small and subtle signs that your sewer line needs to be repaired can easily slip by unnoticed. If you sit idle, you will sooner or later have to deal with a full-blown sewer line leak or a stubborn clog.
Here at Junior’s Plumbing, our primary goal is to enable you to react in time, while the scope of the repair is still very small. Here are the five common signs that you need sewer line repair in Spotsylvania:
- Inconsistent bowl water level – pay attention to the water level in your toilet bowl. If you notice that the level changes from day to day, it may be a sign that your sewer line is clogged.
- There are unusually more insects and rodents in your yard – rodents and insects are attracted to the sewage water. If your yard is attractive to them, the chances are that you have a sewer line leak.
- Repellent rotten sewage odors – if you can smell rotten sewage odors indoors or outdoors, you should contact a sewer line repair service provider in Spotsylvania as soon as possible because there is something wrong with your line, and it has to be taken care of immediately.
- Water pooling in your yard – water can pull in your yard for various reasons, one of which is a leaky sewer line. Sometimes you won’t be able to see the water. However, you can tell that something is wrong if your yard becomes soggy.
- Unexplainable increase in water bills – if you know how much water you use and the water bill is inconsistent with it, this is a sign that you need main sewer line repair.
If you encounter any of these issues, you might be facing a serious problem in your household. Contact Junior’s Plumbing to get the issue inspected and handled by professionals.
What Can Cause The Sewer Line Issues?
There are many factors in play here. Some of them are caused by property owners, while others are entirely natural. Thanks to our year’s long experience, we have identified four common causes of clogged and damaged sewer line:
- The sewer line is closing to the end of its life cycle (this is a common occurrence in homes that are 50 or more years old);
- Projects that involved digging or landscaping can cause damage to sewer pipes;
- Significant and sudden changes in the temperature cause the pipe to contract or expand, which can sometimes cause damage;
- The roots of nearby vegetation can break the pipe and force their way into it, especially the roots of large bushes and trees;
Why Junior’s Plumbing for Sewer Line Repair in Spotsylvania?
Here at Junior’s Plumbing, we have a team of experienced and licensed techs. We use the best practices and the latest equipment to get the job done by high-quality standards. Whether you need a sweater line inspection, replacement, or you need to unclog or seal the line leak, we can help you get it done quickly and efficiently.
We are also aware that sewer lines don’t recognize night from day nor a holiday from workdays. We offer you access to a 24/7 emergency team! Call Junior’s Plumbing, and we will answer your questions!